SEMC Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Assignment of Exhibit Space
Exhibitors who join/renew and register for booths early will receive first choice of exhibit booths. Remaining booth assignments will be made on a first‐come, first‐served basis upon receipt of reservation. Every effort will be made to honor first choice locations, but preferred sites are not guaranteed.
Expo floor plan
Corporate Friend/Partner members must renew by June 16, 2017 to reserve a booth for SEMC Expo.
Booth cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing to the SEMC Office. If received prior to June 16, 2017, there will be an 80% refund. Cancellations received after June 17th
will not receive a refund.
- All booths must be open and staffed during Resource Expo hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor's badge to gain admission to the exhibit area and to conference programs and events. Badges cannot be exchanged among representatives.
- SEMC reserves the right to modify Resource Expo hours and events set forth in this document if it is necessary to meet program and conference needs.
- Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated or obstruct the view of other exhibitors. Noise levels must not interfere with neighboring exhibits.
- Exhibit booths may not be dismantled or packed before the close of the show at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
- Exhibitor hereby assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save SEMC and Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel, its owners, its operator, IHG Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and agents harmless against all claims, losses of damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by its installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole gross negligence of Hotel and its employees and agents. Exhibitor shall obtain and keep in force during the term of the installation and use of the exhibit premises, policies of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Contractual Liability Insurance. Insuring and specifically referring to the Contractual liability set forth in this Exhibit. In an amount not less than $2,000,000 Combined Single Limit for personal injury and property damage.
- SEMC 2017 exhibitors will receive a manual from Viper Tradeshow Services for all extra services.
- Shipping allowed directly to hotel 72 hours in advance. Ship: Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans, 739 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 Plan it's arrival no later than September 10, 2017.
- Solicitation in the Resource Expo by non‐exhibitors is prohibited. Non‐exhibitor solicitors will be asked to leave the Expo.