SEMC Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Assignment of Exhibit Space
Exhibitors who pre-register for booths early and make deposits will receive first choice of exhibit booths. Remaining booth assignments will be made on a first‐come, first‐served basis upon receipt of reservation form and payment of deposit. Every effort will be made to honor first choice locations, but preferred sites are not guaranteed. Requests submitted without a deposit will not be honored until payment is received.
Reservations received before August 9, 2013 require a 50% deposit with booth request. Final payment is due on August 9. Exhibit space may be reassigned if full payment is not received by this date. Reservations received after August 9 require full payment.
Booth cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing. If received prior to August 9, 2013, there will be an 80% refund. Cancellations received after August 9 will not receive a refund.
- All booths must be open and staffed during Resource Expo hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor's badge to gain admission to the exhibit area and to conference programs and events. Badges cannot be exchanged among representatives.
- SEMC reserves the right to modify Resource Expo hours and events set forth in this document if it is necessary to meet program and conference needs.
- Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated or obstruct the view of other exhibitors. Noise levels must not interfere with neighboring exhibits.
- Exhibit booths may not be dismantled or packed before the close of the show at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, October 8, 2013.
- HostSouth is “the Official Service Contractor for the Conference. Please review the Exhibitor Service Manual they will provide you; valuable information is included. Note that all freight must be sent to their warehouse prior to installation day; all freight will be shipped post-show from their warehouse.”
- Exhibitor will be “completely and financially responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by HostSouth, Inc. and will hold HostSouth and its owners, employees, and staff harmless from any charges or allegations that result from any act of negligence, vandalism, or purposeful or accidental damage caused due to or by exhibitor.”
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SEMC, HostSouth, Inc. and the Hilton Savannah DeSoto from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses that may ensue from accidents, injuries, fire, theft or any other cause. The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel’s premises, covenants not to sue and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SEMC, the Hotel, and HostSouth, Inc., as well as their respective trustees, directors, officers, and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims.
- Solicitation in the Resource Expo by non‐exhibitors is prohibited. Non‐exhibitor solicitors will be asked to leave the Expo.