tel: (404) 378-3153 fax: (404) 814-2031
Mission, Vision, Plans & Budget
Governance & Committees
Affinity Groups & Standing Professional Committees
American Association of Museum Volunteers
Association of Academic Museums & Galleries
Historic House Museums Afinity Group
Southeast Regional Conservation Association
Southeastern Registrars Association
Committee on Audience Research & Evaluation
Committee for Museum Professional Training
Development and Membership Committee
Emerging Museum Professionals
National Association Museum for Museum Exhibitions
Public Relations & Marketing
Small Museum Administrators Committee
SEMC Technology Committee
Southeastern Traveling Exhibitions Group
Join/Renew as an Individual
Join/Renew as an Institution
Join/Renew as a Business
Join By Mail
Exhibitor Information & Registration
Terms & Conditions
Student Work in Musems
Scholarships And Awards
SEMC Annual Awards Program
SEMC Travel Scholarship
SOUTHEASTERN RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Jekyll Island Management Institute (JIMI)
Calendar - SEMC Events
SEMC Networking Groups
SEMC Salary Survey
Members Directory - Corporate
Jobs & Regional News Forum
SEMC Regional NEWS
Exhibition Exchange Forum
Exhibit Exchange for free
Log In For Member Only Resources
Back to topics
Posting Guidelines - PLEASE READ
Show latest replies on top
Subscribe to topic
20 Aug 2013 10:40 AM
Exhibition Exchange Guidelines and Requirements:
Interested in borrowing an exhibition?
• Please respond directly to the contact listed on the exhibition description.
• The exhibition exchange and rental program are subject to lender’s approval and exhibition availability.
• In addition to the rental fee, the borrower is responsible for round-trip transportation costs.
• The borrowing institution must meet required standards for climate control, security and light levels as described by the lending institution.
• Bookings must be made at least six months in advance, depending on the institution’s policy and exhibition availability.
• Some lending institutions provide object label copy and introductory text material, if applicable, as well as invitation templates and brochures.
• SEMC accepts no responsibility for the validity and accuracy of the exhibition description.
Interested in posting an exhibition?
• Only SEMC Member Institutions may post an exhibition or an object on the Exhibition Exchange.
• Post the exhibition description, including links to museum website and images, loan fee, and contact information for the loan.
• In the exhibition description, include the required standards for climate control, security, and light levels as well as square footage space requirements.
• SEMC reserves the right to remove any posting that reflects poorly on SEMC or includes inaccurate, false, or misleading information, or illegal content.
Thanks you for participating in the exhibition exchange program.
Last modified: 19 Nov 2013 10:31 AM |
Back to top
PO BOX 550746 ATLANTA, GA 30355-3246 TEL:  814-2048 FAX:  814-2031
Copyright 2012-2013 SEMC, All rights reserved.
Site by Nicasio LLC